So what is new?
I have lots, some exciting, some not so exciting...
1. Had my first big catering event in July.
2. One of my recipes was published in a book.
3. I am working as a Pastry Chef at a Cafe in town.
4. AND I am getting better at making vegan and gluten free dishes, YAY!!
Now what about my yoga and meditation? Welllll...that is the not so exciting news....
I was doing amazing, but as you can see I let life get in the way. So I am slowly getting back into my routine, and loving it. I decided I want to try some new fun things in the next few months.
1. I finally want to try my first Glow Green Girl fresh green juice, they do look amazing!
2. I need to finally stop talking about hot yoga, and go try it!
3. AND some fun news, I will have my first yoga apparel giveaway!
Life has been testing on my soul, but I am a determined woman, I can conquer anything!
If you didn't know, I share recipes over at my sister site CafeTerraBlog. A few weeks back I made a fun vegan muffin. My friends tried them, and loved them. I hope you enjoy!
1 cup granola
1/2 cup almond milk
1 cup golden raisins
1 cup whole wheat flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup applesauce
1/4 cup sorghum molasses
1 banana mashed
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
In large mixing bowl – mix together almond milk, applesauce, sorghum molasses, mashed banana, coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
In separate bowl – mix together whole wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and granola.
Mix flour mixture with wet mixture, add in raisins, do not over mix batter.
Place muffin cups in muffin pan, fill batter all the way to top of muffin cup, it can over flow. The batter does not rise much.
Note – The muffins are fun, full of flavor, but really dense.
Since I am new to vegan recipes, tell me some of your favorite foods you use to flavor a vegan dish.
I am so happy to be back, and I couldn't be any happier right now!